Yuyuan Garden-the Bund-Nanjing Road Layover Tour
Tour Code: BTG-SLT-008
Tour Type: Private Tour
Transportation: Maglev train + Private Car
Availability: Every day
~Be met our tour guide at Shanghai airport arrival hall, our guide will hold a paper with your name on wait for you. (You will need about 1-1.5 hours to finish the custom clearance and get out)
~Go to the train station and take the maglev train to city (30 mins)
~Our driver will wait for you at maglev train station and transfer you to Yuyuan Garden (0.5 hour)
~Visit the Yuyuan Garden (1.5 hours)
~Visit the Bund (0.5 hour)
~Visit Nanjing Road (1.5 hours)
~Transfer you to maglev train station and take the maglev train back to airport (1 hour)
*Admission fees listed in the itinerary.
*Maglev train tickets.
*Private English-speaking tour guide and private air-conditioning vehicle with professional driver.
*Service charge & government taxes.
*China life tourist accident/casualty insurance.
*Meals. If you have time, we will take you to local restaurants have lunch or dinner.
*Tips to guides or drivers.
Know Before You Book
1. All of our Shanghai airport layover tours are private tours. You can decide to stay longer or shorter time at each attraction if your time permits. We do not have join-in group Shanghai layover tours.
2. Our earliest pick-up time is 7am, since most of Shanghai attractions are opened after 8am. You will need 1-1.5 hours to be get out of customs after your flight arrives. You shall go back in Shanghai airport at least 1.5-2 hours before the flight departure.
3. We do not recommend you book any tour, if you arrival Shanghai airport after 14:00. Unless your layover time over 24 hours.
4. About visa free policy, please see details at: https://www.shanghailayovertour.com/Visa-free-Policy/
5. About how to get Visa-free Permit, please see details at: https://www.shanghailayovertour.com/where-to-get-visa-free-permit/
6. We know that flights change happens or you want to cancel the tour. You just need to inform us 12 hours before the scheduled pick-up time. Then we will refund you in full. Even if you did not inform us that you want to cancel the tour in advance, or you are not able to get out of airport for some reasons. We still can refund the money to you (excluding tour guide and driver airport transfer cost). (Most companies are non-refundable)
(19:20-17:15) Yuyuan Garden, the Bund & Nanjing Road #Shanghai layover tour fly from #Toronto to #Phuket with #ChinaEastern flights #MU208 & #MU9857 today. https://t.co/RcOjCJmQzY pic.twitter.com/c39BDvCRnd
— ShanghaiLayoverTour (@ShanghaiLayover) November 11, 2018
my fiance and I have a 8 hour layover in Shanghai. We are planning to take one of your tours but do we need “Visa-free Permit” to exit the airport and re-enter the airport ?
If you take an international flight to Shanghai, you will need visa.
About visa free policy, please see details at: https://www.shanghailayovertour.com/Visa-free-Policy/
About how to get Visa-free Permit, please see details at: https://www.shanghailayovertour.com/where-to-get-visa-free-permit/
Does the tour guide come with us on the maglev train? I don’t speak the native language, so I’m worried that I will miss a stop if I take the train alone.
Also, are there tours available on September 14, 2018? We have a 12 hour layover, so we have plenty of time.
Thank you for contacting us!
Please do not worry! Our tour guide will go with you to take the maglev train together.
We can arrange this tour for you on Sep. 14, 2018. We just sent you an email, please check.
Is the tour guide bringing us back to the airport?
Are there tours available on July 31,2018?
Thank you for contacting us!
Yes, our guide will take you back to the airport.
All of our tours are available every day.
Please let me know if you have any other questions.