Yuyuan Garden-Shanghai Tower-the Bund Layover Tour
Tour Code: BTG-SLT-002
Tour Type: Private Tour
Transportation: Maglev train + Private Car
Availability: Every day
~Be met our tour guide at Shanghai airport arrival hall, our guide will hold a paper with your name on wait for you. (You will need about 1-1.5 hours to finish the custom clearance and get out)
~Go to the train station and take the maglev train to city (30 mins)
~Our driver will wait for you at maglev train station and transfer you to Yuyuan Garden (0.5 hour)
~Visit the Yuyuan Garden (1.5 hours)
~Have a bird’s eye view of the city from Shanghai Tower (the highest building in China) (1 hour)
~Visit the Bund (0.5 hour)
~Transfer you to maglev train station and take the maglev train back to airport (1 hour)
*Admission fees listed in the itinerary.
*Maglev train tickets.
*Private English-speaking tour guide and private air-conditioning vehicle with professional driver.
*Service charge & government taxes.
*China life tourist accident/casualty insurance.
*Meals. If you have time, we will take you to local restaurants have lunch or dinner.
*Tips to guides or drivers.
Know Before You Book
1. All of our Shanghai airport layover tours are private tours. You can decide to stay longer or shorter time at each attraction if your time permits. We do not have join-in group Shanghai layover tours.
2. Our earliest pick-up time is 7am, since most of Shanghai attractions are opened after 8am. You will need 1-1.5 hours to be get out of customs after your flight arrives. You shall go back in Shanghai airport at least 1.5-2 hours before the flight departure.
3. We do not recommend you book any tour, if you arrival Shanghai airport after 14:00. Unless your layover time over 24 hours.
4. About visa free policy, please see details at: https://www.shanghailayovertour.com/Visa-free-Policy/
5. About how to get Visa-free Permit, please see details at: https://www.shanghailayovertour.com/where-to-get-visa-free-permit/
6. We know that flights change happens or you want to cancel the tour. You just need to inform us 12 hours before the scheduled pick-up time. Then we will refund you in full. Even if you did not inform us that you want to cancel the tour in advance, or you are not able to get out of airport for some reasons. We still can refund the money to you (excluding tour guide and driver airport transfer cost). (Most companies are non-refundable)
(11:30-21:00) Yuyuan Garden, Shanghai Tower and the Bund #Shanghai #layover tour fly from #NewDelhi to #LosAngeles with #ChinaEastern flights #MU564 & #MU577 today. https://t.co/FpWMsjW1c3 pic.twitter.com/ixWcEOQ7Z7
— ShanghaiLayoverTour (@ShanghaiLayover) May 26, 2019
I have a layover in Shanghai on May 2 I will be arriving at 5:55 a.m and my conecting flight doesn’t depart until 6:35 p.m. do I have time to do a tour. Do I qualify for the 72 hours Visa.
You will have plenty of time to do the tour.
About Shanghai visa-free policy, please see details at: https://www.shanghailayovertour.com/Visa-free-Policy/.
About how to get the visa-free permit. Please see details at: https://www.shanghailayovertour.com/where-to-get-visa-free-permit/.
We arriving at the airport from NYC at 4:55 am and leaving at 5:20 pm for Bali Nov 28. Should we look at the 8-10hr tours? we want to make sure we have plenty of time to get back to the airport and not rush. Is there a place to store two rolling carry on luggage?
Thank you for contacting us!
According to your layover time, you will have plenty of time to do the tour. You can store your luggage in the airport. Our guide will help you to do that.
We just sent you an email about the detailed tour itinerary with the timeline, please check.
Tour Code: BTG-SLT-002
I really want to take this private tour, but I have only 5 hours (I already deduct my total layover hours from custom clearance and another 2 hours – have to come to airport early). The tour hours are 6 hours, so I have only 5 hours. Is there anyway that I cut down on some minutes from each spot, and I will be able to make it?
My flight information: Jan 11, 2018 at PVG Terminal 1 at 5:20AM –> Departure time at 1:20PM.
Please reply me back asap, so I can plan what I should do.
Only 1 person!
Thank you for contacting us!
Sorry, you time only enough to visit the Bund and Yuyuan Garden. We just sent you an email about detailed tour itinerary with the timeline, please check it out.
Hey, I have a 16 hour layover in Shangai, next month. I want to take a tour somewhere close to the airport and also do some shopping,Can you suggest a tour accordingly and also can you please email the price list and the interactions included in your tour.Thanks
Thank you for your message.
We just sent you an email abou detailed itinerary and price, please check.
Hi, I saw that u had planned a layover in Shanghai at some point. Would you be able to answer a few questions for me ? I have a 12 hour lay over in Shanghai coming up and trying to see what’s the best way to spend my time there. Thanks. Kiron
Sure. Please let us know if you have any questions. Thank you!
I will have a layover in Shanghai on December 22 and would like to know what the price is for 1 person for the Oriental Pearl TV Tower-Nanjing Road-Cruise in Huangpu River Tour from Airport.
Thank you for your message. We just sent you an email, please check.